SureDone Office Hours
Here’s the process for participating in Office Hours:
- Read the instructions.
- Click on the link below to register for the office hours at that time.
- Attend the office hours and ask your question.
SureDone Office Hours, sometimes called “Ask a SureDone Expert”, is a trial program where you can ask questions, live, of a SureDone team member.
Who can use SureDone Office Hours today?
- Customers in onboarding
- Customers spending $999+ in subscription fees
Office hours requires that you have speakers and a microphone, or a headset with a microphone, attached to your computer and accessible through your web browser. This is live, and we may ask you questions and you’ll want to hear what we say!
These sessions are primarily focused on general how-to’s and best practices. If you have questions about our API, automations, or complex questions, please use Asana, open a support ticket or speak with your onboarding representative.
Here are a few guidelines regarding office hours:
Make sure you are connected via both voice (including microphone) and screen as we may need to ask you additional questions in order to answer yours
- Use the webinar “Raise Hand” button to indicate you have a question, or enter it into the question window
- When we get to your question, we will unmute your microphone so you can speak with us
- All Office Hours are public and recorded. Please keep this in mind when asking your questions
- We will not log into your account during office hours in order to protect your company’s privacy