The SureDone Software
Tons of capabilities for the automotive and motorsports parts and accessories business, and we have even more features to support enterprises, brands and growing businesses in this vertical.
- An extensive product information management system for managing what you sell, including multiple identifiers, multiple stock sources and levels, per channel titles and descriptions, images and full support for custom fields to track each and every unique aspect of your inventory.
- Rapid inventory sync across all marketplaces and channels, aggregating stock levels across multiple sources, the ability to set minimum and maximum stock levels to minimize oversells and create urgency and supporting updates from external systems using our advanced automation engine.
- A comprehensive order management system (recently listed in Forrester’s Now Tech: Omnichannel Order Management Systems) for consolidating orders from all of your channels, printing shipping labels and picklists, processing orders, combining and splitting and lots more.
- An amazing automation engine which supports the import and export of information in almost any format to and from almost any type of system, including EDI.
- Unlimited reporting through our export engine. Select pretty much any data within our system through our searches and export it for analysis in applications like Excel.
- Numerous distributor automations for inventory updates and drop shipping, along with data connections to DCI and, in Q4 2018, SEMA Data Co-Op.
- Enhanced bulk management to rapidly add, modify or delete hundreds of thousands – even millions – of SKUs.
- Lots of automotive specific capabilities such as fitment and parts compatibility, deep kits and bundles support and more.
We Understand Brands
We work with brands from both a software and a services perspective. Here are some ways we can help.
- Minimize channel conflict and remove the need to pick and pick single units by using our Fulfillment by Partner software component. Own your listings, but send the orders to your distributors or existing channel. Turn channel conflict into channel success!
- Gain valuable consumer insight by connecting marketplace orders with your ERP or CRM system. Pilot new products and work directly with consumers.
- Enhance your brand value by working with us to create A+ content for both Amazon and eBay including listing optimization.
- Attack counterfeiting and poor brand representation by working with us to participate in the eBay VERO program and Amazon Brand Registry.
- No need to build your own B2C infrastructure. Use our trained and experienced automotive staff to provide direct customer support on marketplaces and managing your metrics.